CANCELLATION BY THE BUYER
1. We understand that occasionally you can order in error, we will happily accept an order cancellation if you let us know immediately.
2. Goods, once delivered, can be returned for a full refund providing they are in the same condition they were received in and meet the following criteria:
Goods will only be accepted if they are brand new and unused
Packaged items will only be accepted if the package remains unbroken and in reasonable condition
Goods will only be accepted if returned within 60 days of delivery
3. Please contact us to arrange to return an order. You can contact us here.
All refunds which are requested must be put in writing to us, ideally via email (email@example.com).
Once put in writing to us, we will then confirm receipt of the cancellation request by responding back within 48 working hours.
4. Taggisar UK Ltd shall make good by reimbursement of the whole or part of the price (and where relevant, as a deduction from any part of the price remaining unpaid) or at its option by repair or by replacement any defect developing under normal use in the goods and due solely to faulty design (except where the design is supplied by or on behalf of the buyer) faulty materials or faulty workmanship provided that:
The buyer shall be responsible for ensuring the goods are fit for the purpose for which they wish to use them and Taggisar UK Ltd gives no warranty (and none shall be implied) that the goods are for any particular purpose and the defect in question shall have appeared within one month of the delivery date for a full refund or within twelve months for repair or replacement.
5. If goods are received faulty or are different to what was ordered, Taggisar UK Ltd must be informed within one month by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - all packaging must be retained in case a return is required. A full refund will be given for the full amount paid for the goods within 48 working hours of receipt of the goods back at Taggisar, the full postal amount will also be refunded to the Purchaser, less any express shipping paid.
6. The company shall in no circumstances be liable to the buyer for economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business or like loss.
Please return your item(s), including your order number written on a slip of paper inside the packaging, which can be found in your confirmation email or by contacting us, to the following address, ensuring you get proof of postage:
Taggisar UK Ltd Returns
Unit 16d Malehurst Industrial Estate
We will process your refund within two working days of receipt of the goods and will contact you should there be any issues with the refund.
Should you not receive a notification of your refund within two working days please send your proof of postage along with your web order number to email@example.com for further assistance as we may not yet have received your return back.